No mesh, No Friends, No Groups, SLv2 Issues

Leviathan Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to upload Mesh models no problem.  Suddenly, every time I TP to the mesh sandboxes I crash.  After that, I no longer have the ability to upload mesh models, as the option disappears from the Build>Upload menu.  It seems others have been having the same bug with their viewers, and I am getting pretty desperate to find a solution to this as lindens don't seem to be able to solve the issue, and I don't want to have to wait for Firestorm or another third party viewer to be mesh compatible as that may take a while.  

I recently uploaded the new 3.0 release, and the problem seemed to be fixed, but when I tried TPing to the mesh sandbox, sure enough, froze up and crashed, and the problem continues.  

Please let me know if you are having this issue if you feel like you know the solution.  I was referred to SH-1030 as well as VWR-26698 but neither seems to have a working resolution.  I have a store as well as a number of RP sims awaiting my builds and this is really costing me.

• 2 months later...

I use windows 7 and I've found the only thing that fixes this issue across all viewers is:

Open your router IP address in a web brower:

Search for DNS Address:
000.00.000.00 (will be actual numbers)

Next go to your: Nework Sharing Center:
Click on: Local Area Connection
Double click: Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
Click Use following DNS server addresses:
Then next to: Preferred DNS server: enter the DNS Address from your router

Good luck, its a nightmare of an issue that!

Tia :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.