Shizophrenia in accepting credit cards...

Jaylin Wytchwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How can it be that 1 of my avatars has a credit card enable i even use... but when i try to add my credit card data to my other Av (i just want my builder to have "Payment data on file"), the system where i enter my Data says it cannot verify?

How can it not verify he very same card i USED a few min before on my main account via SL cashier?

This somehow sounds like shizophrenia to me.... .or is SL Cashier not used now again for new Avs?

Yeah i know, contact billing...

EDIT1: Well, thats what i tried. But i dont land in Cashier but in some other system, to enter the CC-Data, and on verify, it does not verfiy.

2 answers to this question

I assume you've been trying to add payment details via the Billing Information section. Try buying Lindens via the Lindex instead and adding CC info that way. You'll hopefully come to a screen that asks you to select a payment method so select the CC option and that should take you into the Cashier system where you can insert the details,complete the transaction and add Payment Info Used.

hmmm maybe leave buying Lindens for a while...

Technical difficulties with billing

Posted by Status Desk on August 25th, 2011 at 08:25 am PDT

[Posted 08:25AM PDT, 25 August 2011] Some residents may be experiencing issues when attempting L$ purchases. L$ purchase attempts may fail during this time. We are aware of the issue and will update this blog as soon as we have more information.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.