Suicide Inc is Looking for Fresh Meat

Zombina Gunawan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am currently looking for assistants to fill the following roles within the Suicide Inc family of groups. As you can see there is a lot going on within Suicide Inc. Most of this I have been doing myself. It is high time to add some more staff LOL If you would like to apply for any of the following positions please send a NC with your name, position you would like to apply for, the qualifications you have that you feel would make you a good fit for this position, and any other information you believe may make you a good choice for the position applying for.

Feel free to contact Zombina Gunawan at any time with questions you may have regarding Suicide Inc. or any of the below positions.

Positions Currently Open :

a.) Dead Dolls Assistant -  This position will handle all paperwork of the Dead Dolls group and be in charge of updating group information both in world and on the website along with other secretarial roles that may come up in everyday group business.

b.) Lucky Chair Zombies Assistant - This position will handle the location and updating of freebies, MM boards, and sales of goth/punk/ and emo items for the Lucky Chair Zombie group and post notices of these items. Blogging for the group may also be a part of the job from time to time.

c.) Suicide Dolls Model Manager  - handles all appointment and use of models. Work with clients to get proper model to proper client for each project as well as set up projects with admin approved clients.

d.) Suicide Brawlers Team Coach  - Coach for the brawlers will be in charge of running practice 2x weekly as per team schedule as well as set up brawls for our team with other teams as approved through Suicide Inc Admins

e.) Suicide Dolls Events Manager  - Events manager will handle any and all PR for Suicide Dolls as in matching events and clubs to Suicide Dolls and advertising for events on suicidedolls.net and other appropriate social media.

f.) DollHaus Club Management - Handle any and all scheduling for the Dollhaus Club as well as attend any events scheduled to ensure proper staffing and PR for each event.

g.) Suicide City RP Admins - Moderate roleplay at Suicide City sim and be on call for storyteller position when needed ( feel free to inquire for more information) You may choose "office hours" or times in which you would like to be available rather than being on call at all times.

h.) Suicidedolls.net writers - All writers MUST have writing experience and not be

affiliated with any other fashion groups within SL unless previously approved by Suicide Inc admin staff.

i.) Suicide Inc Photographer - We currently have one photographer spot open for the magazine. A portion of your personal portfolio will be requested upon reciept of your application.

I have a great job so |I'm not personaly interested but some questions come to my mind: 

What timeslots do you work in? Especialy for events is good to know if you're available during that time.

What language skills do you require?

How many hours do you expect people to work? 

Do you accept new players or what skill do you expect for the jobs?

And last but not least: what kind of payment are you thinking of?

Good luck with your company!!

• 11 months later...

im totally fresh atm, im looking for any kind of work that i could learn to do.

What timeslots do you work in? Especialy for events is good to know if you're available during that time.

I am usually avalable evnings and I'm willing to work 4-5 hours a day 3-4 times a week.

What language skills do you require? English is my first language, I can speek some french.

How many hours do you expect people to work? the same as me, if not more?

Do you accept new players or what skill do you expect for the jobs? I'm willing to help and meet new people anytime. I exspect to have to learn fast and keeping timley oganised.

And last but not least: what kind of payment are you thinking of?  What ever the aveage is.

if there is any one that can train me to do any of these things IM me.

thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.