Marketplace issues..can these be fixed by me?

Tersa Beverly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the exact place for this but I'm having several issues with marketplace lately.

1. when i search a creator, I find the store but then it says that they have no items for sale.

2. when i find an item and I want to see what else the creator has in their marketplace.. when i click it tells me the user has no items for sale, not even the one i just looked at.

3. when I do manual searches for broad things, sometimes things like "kitties" nothing will show.

Have I done something to my settings to cause this? all I did recently was enable adult items to show...and I can't seem to find any way to report the issue since for some reason I can't access bug report forms... so I came here.

ironically my problem is the opposite. when im NOT logged in it shows fine.. when i log in, with adult maturity level,  the same vendors show as not having anything. for example. novocaine islay is a merchant, shes houses and things. not logged in I see them all. when i log in and look at her store. only one house for sale.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.