Can't Edit Associated Product

Medhue Simoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, tried to update a product, but the Edit Associated Product search turns up nothing. It does not even matter what I try to search for. The only product that I can bring up in the window is my Natv AO, and that is not the product that I'm trying to update. I put the product in the box, I know exactly what the name is, but it won't come up. This leads me to wonder if the whole dang system is messed up. My sales have never, ever been this low on the Marketplace. The only things I'm selling are things under 500 lindens, for the most part. Now I look and my store page ranking of the products is back to what it would normally look like, after a week of turning up old and cheap products.

LL can you please do something?

My store default sort is really bizarre -- at the top of p 2 yesterday was a Thanksgiving Dinner! My best seller has dropped to the middle of p. 2.

It has certainly affected what ppl buy -- apparently they do not know my store has more than one page, since they just buy whatever is on p.1. 

It is working now. I was sure that I synced it this morning, but Dakota contacted me and I synced it again and It worked. I was only getting 1 product in the Edit Ass Product before that tho, I have no idea what happened, but it is working now. What is even stranger is that immediately after I had this issue, I sold 3 AOs, when I only sold 3 all weekend, all the other sales were things under 500.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.