Adding animations to furniture

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It all depends on the script, it sounds like you're using a script that requires a notecard for some reason, possibly to list animations or maybe for the sit target coordinates.

Do you know where you got this script? Did the script come with the first chair?

This doesn't happen to be the 1l chairs from Burned rice, does it? If that's it you need to copy the contents of the first chair's notecard and append it to the contents of the second chair's notecard.

No, not Burned Rice. Smile

The chair came with 4 animations and 4 corrsponding scripts, a n/c with cooridinates for the 4 sits, and a script called "Single Avatar Multisit".

I'm happy starting with just the 4 animations and finding a script to enable them. It would be nice to find one where Pg up/Pg dwn or a menu lets you pick the animation.

I am looking for a tutorial of how to do this now. An object needs a n/c for animations just like an AO does?

Thanks for the help :)

Calliope Novaland wrote:

The chair came with 4 animations and 4 corrsponding scripts, a n/c with cooridinates for the 4 sits, and a script called "Single Avatar Multisit".

So it did come with a notecard. Just open that notecard and look at the format. It's a bit odd to see 4 scripts for a chair though.

Not sure I understand your problem, but guess you need the script to set up animations in your object. The script that chair has maybe is the "perfect sitter" script, cause thats the name those scripts have. You can't use that script as it is to setup other objet, you need the whole script system to make a new working object. Each script system has their own instructions ;-)

You can find more scripts with options to install animations in objects. The one I know is free is npose, but don't have a very nice menu. Guess you have to pay for a better menu script for animations in objects. Search for sitter script ;-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.