pictures, closeups of female genitalia - come up with unrelated keywords

Happi Jansma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

While searching an innocuouls key word...  "sailboat"  multiple pictures of closeups for female genetalia were displayed.

I know  SL allows that kind of photo in the mature areas, that is their perogative.  however, the keywords have nothing to do with the item.  They were clearly inappropriate and really causes a very awkward moment for the other people & kids around me.  

What is the process of bringing this to the attention of someone who makes the call on these things.   The keywords should be appropriate, so that those that want genetailia can find them, but those that want sailboats don't...  ;)

4 answers to this question

if this was on the marketplace you can flag the listing under "spam or disallowed listing practices > keyword spam".

if it's inworld i am unsure atm as i am not logged in, but there should be a similar category under "report abuse". i think(?).

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

i don't know what female **bleep** has to do with boats but you can report the listings for keyword spam change the maturity level of your search and browse the marketplace in an Incognito or Private Browse function if your web browser has one if you don't want sensitive eyes vieweing such material later this will not leave any record of your browsing history 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.