Your home location is currently not available.

Kakapo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The error message I get -

"Your home location is currently not available. You have been moved into a nearby region. You may want to set a new home location."

Whenever I sign in, I keep getting this message; at first I would still be at my home base (which is a group I belong to and still part of), however ever since I left to go exploring I haven't been able to return. I should note, this happened right after I verified the account as an adult.

Can someone help please?

4 answers to this question

I would recommend that you log into a different location.  You need to enable Show on login under Start location in Me-Preferences-General tab in order to choose a start location at login.  Once you have logged in, use the World Map to go to the sim where your home base was set.  Once there, redo the World-Set Home to Here command and see if it resets it.

--Cinn

• Like 1

When it says "currently not available" it means the SIM is "currently not available". LOL Wait, be patient it might be rebooting or some other server related problem. If it persists contact the SIM owner and ask about the problem. You might also TP to a SIM next to it and see if it is there. some SIMs go out of business, sometimes they tell their tenants and guest before they do, sometimes not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.