Not new, but looking for some new friends

Najah Nishi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning!!!  I have been around sl off and on for a while now for 4+years.  I can't build or script, but I have always enjoyed roleplay and club hopping.  I'm looking for some new friends to do both with.  I'm just unsure which way I want to go right now.  So any suggestions and/or help is greatly appreciated. 

My online time is a tad limited.  HOWEVER, I have an iphone, so I can log into sparkle while I'm at my 9-5.  So that gives me the capability of chatting at least :)  I am a premium sl member and have one of those houses. 

Please feel free to add me.  Have a great day!

Well, the problem is, the scope and possibilities of SL are so vast that what you're asking is really not specific enough.  You can contact me inworld if you like- same name- in the late afternoon-to-night SL time when I'm usually on.  If you're looking for places to hang out, where to find stuff to customize your avi(free or no), and general "how to do" type info, I'd be happy to help =)  Of course you can msg here as well, where I lurk while I'm at work xD  But in SL sometimes showing is better than telling.  Welcome to SL!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.