I cant give nobody permissions to move my objects ,I cant created notes !

Renata Checchinato

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Like  2  weeks past  my  SL start  to not allowed me to give permission to move my objects to anybody  I deleted  the person  gave  friendship  again  and   still the  same ,then  I realized  that  I cant also created  notes so I can save  any notes in my inventory ,and finally I cant  give owner  powers  and  my groups  ! I don't  know  what its  is  I  clean the  SL  in my pc  ,and try  with different  viewers  its  the same  ,also  in other pcs  that I log its the  same  with  my  avatar  I log in  others account that I have  and   still the  same !

If somebody  can help  me about thi issue  I was really  appreciated !:matte-motes-bashful:

1 answer to this question

There was a server bug that affected granting friend permissions but that has now been fixed.

It sounds like you have more problems than that though. Are you doing all these tests on the same sim? If so, what server is that sim running on? You can find that out by going to the Help Menu > About (name of viewer).

Try going to a different sim (on a different server channel) & see if you have the same problem there.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.