I cannot upload pictures as of yesterday!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I keep receiving a message after I attempt to take a picture and save it to my inventory or on my computer that reads "Unable to upload [photo url/name] due to the following reason: The server is experiencing unexpected difficulties. Please try again later".

I checked the grid status and all seems well. I even downloaded an update for Phoenix viewer.. it didn't work.. so I downloaded Firestorm.. still can't upload pictures. I asked someone from the support team of my sim and he said that he can upload pictures with no trouble. Does anyone know what could be the problem and solutions to it?

-Eli

Some of the error messages that get sent back are not always correct.  I would also check the following:

• Make sure your images are the right format (JPG, PNP, TGA)
  • Make sure you have lindens on youraccount to pay for the upload
  • Try another sim to see if they upload.  You are welcome to come to mine as the lag is very low there.  (Design Center)
  • Do each photo individually and not as a bulk upload.

I hope this helps and I am sure that there are other things I overlooked so hopeflly someone else will have more.

Saw your message in world and sorry I didn't respond, I was just sending something to someone through my iPhone app.

However, I am glad to see that this works.  Most don't realize that any asset you are loading is done so through the server (sim) you are on and as such, that servers performance has a lot to do with getting to inventory, animations and uploads.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.