Since 2006 here and still wants to meet new people

Pseudolukian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i m always open to new friends. My rezz day is in Dec 2006 too. I like to socialize and have some pg fun in SL. A thing t i really don't like very much is adding someone to the friendlist and then a recurring silence starts while being online.

I always say a hi, but then responses stay low to nill already the next day. I can understand when someone is busy, but are you someone to let that know? Stalled contacts happens ~90% of the time for me already after 1 day and i really don't like that. I say it when i am busy or use busy mode.

Luckely a ~10% seem genuine recurrent contact-ritch friends for me sofar, but how are you standing at all the above...

Can you be open what more you like to do in SL? For me it is chatting, exploring, creating, dancing, pg fun and with recurring gentle friends. No hanky panky!  I'm always very responsive, but if i'm busy i do at least respond and close contacts nicely, not just a silence.

My time btw is Dutch time... So there could be time different we need to know.

Perhaps we can add friends, but tell more about yourself, what more do you like (as you seem to be a very busy person in SL)... and how do you stand at sudden silent contacts....  Because i just don't need friends for 1 day.

Thanks or IM me and let me know because friendship in SL should not be a one way traffic like IM me and we'll see. It already gives the impression of not the highest real interest to be just bluntly hounest.

But i am interested to hear more, thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hey... I've been in s/l for a while and finding it very hard to find friends with simalar interests. I spend alot of time building and being creative with something one way or another. The friends i currently have are not builders or in the creative field. It would be nice to have someone to chat to who is on the same wavelength as myself. I do like to go out exploring, shopping or just sitting and having a good convo.  I admit to that i'm a quiet person and i dont like chatting within large groups.  If your interested let me know :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.