Alts banned from SL but they are still there?

Danica Chronowire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My account has been on hold, and they say i did some Alt account abuse...

I got this letter stating that i can only access this account (Danica Chronowire) and the others are not accessible...

Read here:

--------------------------------

Hello Danica Chronowire,

We regret to inform you that Linden Lab has held your access to the Second Life virtual world. Because you have severely or repeatedly violated the Second Life Terms of Service or Community Standards by committing alt account abuse, your account and any alternate Second Life accounts are now permanently inaccessible. We have released just this account (Danica Chronowire)

What is Linden Lab's policy on alt account abuse?

According to the Second Life Community Standards, Residents of Second Life may choose to have more than one account within Second Life, but specifically or consistently using an alternate account to violate the Community Standards or Terms of Service is not acceptable.

What is the appeal process?

The decision to terminate your Second Life access was reached after investigation of your use of the Second Life software and service. If you would like to appeal the termination of your account, you may contact Second Life Support by opening a new support ticket with a subject of "abuse appeal," or you may mail in a support request in writing at the address below:

Second Life Support
Linden Lab
945 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Please provide relevant information that you believe would explain the above violation. Linden Lab reserves sole discretion in considering whether to take any action on a written appeal.

Sincerely,

Customer Support
Linden Lab

But i've tried and my other accounts still ARE accessible.

So i don't understand why i got this message stating my alts are banned. I can still log into them.

Or could it be that they will ban my alts at a later time? (i got this message a few hours ago)?

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.