I cant figure out how to Rezz a mount so I can ride it

Eveeoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

In the game second life I purchased a mount. It says it's a proper mount that has to be rezzed, not worn. How do you rezz a mount so you can ride it?

when I open it up I only see stuff for my hud... I cant find the mount...

When I equip the hud item it gives me an option "call" my mount but it never appears. If I go to the sandbox it says nothing. If I leave it it says I cant rezz there and it makes the calling noise.

2 answers to this question

you need to be on build enabled land in order to rez anything.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185#Section_.1.4

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

eta: if you believe something you have purchased has errors (as in stuff advertised as included cannot be found) contact the merchant and explain the issue. sl sometimes messes up.

• Like 1

Sounds to me like the sandbox you went to may have had scripts disabled. Otherwise the HUD would have at least given you some sort of feedback, I would expect.

Different ridable horses and other mounts work differently, but in general, you need to initially rez them someplace that allows you to both rez an object with however many prims it has, and run scripts.

Try going to the "Bay City - Truro" region. It has a designated vehicle rezzing area, and you should be able to rez a horse there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.