im not reciving things i got shopping , my web page say it was sent but yet nothing is comming

xHeartlessDarkheartx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i am not getting what i shopped for , it say on my web account it was sent , but yet only half of it shows up and the hair i bought never got dilived in the game ,,nor is it in my invatory , and the lin is taken , also a friend  sent me skin and shape in a bundle and i havent got that yet either  that was 3 days ago ,,judgment is upset coz they took her lin but yet i recived nothing . help

2 answers to this question

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Shopping-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700195#Section_.3

Unreceived items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

Slow deliveries may currently be more noticeable because you now have a cart to which you can add multiple items. (This wasn't the case with the old Xstreet, which closed for purchases in October 2010.) Unfortunately, we can only send so many items at a time.

Also ask your friend to do the same.

If it has been over 24 hours - try sending a nice note to the creators of the items missing.  Copy and paste the transaction onto the note as prroof of purchase, explain the issue and include your name.  Give the merchant 48 hours to reppond as many are not in everyday, but merchants are good about resolving this kind of issue.

For future purchases if you want an item "now" try using the marketplace to search what you want but then buy it in world.  If you must buy on line, buy items one at a time...single purchases pretty much always work but suggest avoiding the shopping cart which seems to fail as often as not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.