Help!. Viewer 2 is **bleep**ing up when I sign in, it like a cross between the main grid and beta grid.

forest Muggins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

One day I had the bright Idea to explore beta grid, and downloaded the beta grid viewer, problem is now when using viewer 2 when i switch the grids back to the main grid, it will log me into the main grid I just see weird things like only objects under water, gray avatars, and even even avatars that are see thru. I Don't believe this is the 10,10,10 error. does anyone have a clue, and if your asking I am on A Mac 

1 answer to this question

Just to clarify, you can go into the beta grid on any viewer, you just change the grid selector on the login screen from Agni to Aditi. It sounds like you downloaded one of the development viewers, they sometimes have test features on them that only work on the beta grid.

Try doing a clean reinstal, remove whatever viewers you have installed using add/remove programs & then use search on your computer to find your Second Life folder in App Data (unless ou already know how to get there) and delete that folder.

Restart your computer and download a fresh copy of whatever viewer you want to use.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.