I have a friend who cannot see me online. However, I have her checked in my contacts. Help!

Madelyn Writer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

To my friend, I always appear offline, even when I am online.  She appears to me as being online when she is online, and, duh, offline when she is offline.

In my contacts, I can check the first box (the "you can see me" box) but not the other two.

Also, I cannot click on her name and use the shortcuts for IM or TP.  I have to look her up via search. 

2 answers to this question

Depending on what viwer are u using i know that  you can chose the persons ho can see u online or not

I had a problem like this whit a friend i saw what she write but she cant saw mine, and the problem was that i was ignored by her by mistake.

So i recommend if u are ussing pheonix or firestorm or imprudence or singularity go to contact click on his (her) name and see if u have a sign like an EYE checked. If u do u must uncheck and  your friend must do the same.

Also if its not working like someone suggested in here try and remove  him-her from your list and then add again. Hope this helped.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.