My Second Life Adventure

Braclo Eber

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings all!

Back in 2008 I did a adventure that took me six days across Sansara and Heterocera Atoll by walking, driving and sailing.

No teleport and No flying.

It was really fun and I saw a lot of stuff that I never would by teleporting or flying. I would recommend everyone that love exploring do it this way, its really something.

At the end of each day I made a video log of the pictures I took throughout the day and my adventures.

Here is the first movie out of the 12 for the whole trip :D

For the full playlist, you can go here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL08D01874CF3779F3

Enjoy!

[EDIT] Found the map with my idea of where to travel. Ended up not traveling exactly on this route but that was the idea from the start. The map was just a guide basically.

My Second Life Adventure Map

• Like 2

Braclo Eber wrote:

Greetings all!

Back in 2008 I did a adventure that took me six days across Sansara and Heterocera Atoll by walking, driving and sailing.

No teleport and No flying.

It was really fun and I saw a lot of stuff that I never would by teleporting or flying. I would recommend everyone that love exploring do it this way, its really something.

At the end of each day I made a video log of the pictures I took throughout the day and my adventures.

Here is the first movie out of the 12 for the whole trip
:D

For the full playlist, you can go here: 

Enjoy!

Oh that is so far out and groovy Braclo!  What a good way to explore SL!  What is your next endeavor?  I different continent?  Way cool!

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.