Linden Lab - your profile pages don't seem to be working

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need an about me page that does not require a second life log in page.  And has consistent access.

I meet people on the Internet that do not belong to second life.

On the my-demo.secondlife com site go to Setthings>Privacy>About.  Then be sure to toggle to either Everyone, Second Life, or Friends.  Just a caveat.. this is the future web-pased profile page.  I say that because I thought this was launched today, but apparently the data for my About, Picks, Groups, and Friends is still wrong as of this moment.

I actually prefer the look and feel of the current my.secondlife.com page, since everything is right there without having to tab.  But I take what I can get.

Thanks Rockridge - understand those should be working soon.

But that's not what I'm saying.

Saying...I don't want LL hands on my Persona Package...or even in the pockets.

I already had about me pages.  Seo was fine.  Hits were fine.  I added MORE.  I busted out major effort last few weeks - hits off the chart.

The fact that I'm bustin' out major hits, and have been for some time...is exactly why those hands are in the pockets.

I'm sure that new social networking style profile will work perfectly for many.

Rockridge Constantine wrote:

I need an about me page that does not require a second life log in page.  And has consistent access.

I meet people on the Internet that do not belong to second life.

On the my-demo.secondlife com site go to Setthings>Privacy>About.  Then be sure to toggle to either Everyone, Second Life, or Friends.  Just a caveat.. this is the future web-pased profile page.  I say that because I thought this was launched today, but apparently the data for my About, Picks, Groups, and Friends is still wrong as of this moment.

I actually prefer the look and feel of the current my.secondlife.com page, since everything is right there without having to tab.  But I take what I can get.

Have you considered setting up a blog for yourself and your product?  SL Market place is still a bitch to browse.  You could probably do a better Layout job to promote your products then what you can do on market place and then link back to the market place.  Make the blog public and give people that URL instead of the market place URL.

For instance, if you Google Prokofy Neva, the first result you see is her (his?) blog.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.