Please help, the past few days I've not been able to log in anymore.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Have you tried login from another location? You could try a safe sim such as Smith or Pooley. Maybe your region is down and needs a restart. If you can get inword, IM your owner if this is a private region and ask him to restart the sim. If this is mainland, there have been some rolling restarts these days.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Grid-status/ta-p/837021

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Have you tried login from another location? You could try a safe sim such as Smith or Pooley. Maybe your region is down and needs a restart. If you can get inword, IM your owner if this is a private region and ask him to restart the sim. If this is mainland, there have been some rolling restarts these days.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Grid-status/ta-p/837021

• Like 1

In some cases the 'Unable to connect to sim' message can indicate a conflict with the group title you are wearing. I'm not sure this will be the case here, but if you have the opportunity, try getting someone to edit the group title you currently have enabled, or kick you out of the group if editing the title is not possible. (Rejoin the group afterwards).

- Luc -

Since you can log in with Phoenix it would seem to be a viewer issue not connectiity. 

I would first try a complete uninstall of the viewer you wish to use...then a clean re-install and see if that works.

If not, I would stick with Phoenix until the next viewer update

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.