Wanted: Best Friend

Deannah Dinzel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Requirements:

- 1 year or more of SL experience.

- Lots of free time!

- Male or Female [ strictly platonic ]

- Human Avi

I'm looking for a bestie, I have friends, but I don't have that close bond with them anymore.  They're usually always busy or never online.  I know this post may sound cheesy, but I really wish I could find someone who I can talk to in or out of SL.  I don't do well just walking into clubs, stores and chatting with someone who seems interesting.  

I want a clean slate to start from, not a friend of a friend or anything like that. I want a complete stranger just to IM me and just say hey, we can start from there.  If we're compatible, that's great, if not, oh well, life goes on...

IM me, you know you want to! <333

Deannah Dinzel

To send a private IM in the forums, just click on the person's name where you see it in any thread.  That will open the person's profile page, where there is a Send a Message link on the right hand side.  If you can't find a person, type the name (or part of it) in the Search box on top of your screen in the forums and select "Users" from the drop-down menu. 

Deannah Dinzel wrote:

I'm really not sure what this has to do with my post though....

It's an answer to Mariah's question. Presumably, she has a friend and wants to know how to get in touch through the forums. Once you start a thread in the forums, it's an open public conversation, free to digress. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.