HELP: Sculpty Prim Disappeared, but still there?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like to think I'm fairly well versed in building in SL, but I came across a problem that I just don't know how to explain and how to solve. I'm working on a house, and set in some sculpted doors, put a hinge script in, etc. Everything worked out fine and I was able to get all 3 of the identical doors I was working on to finish and work perfectly.

However, I left the area--about 50m away and came back, to see my doors were gone. I try to go through the walk way, and find there's something in my way. I suspect it's the door, but I can't see it, and there's no way to select it by any conventional means that I've tried. If you think you can help, feel free to find me [Leslie Bishop (lesliez.resident)] inworld. Thanks.

Since sculpts render client side, you may want to clear your cache and relog. Have someone else look at it and see if they see it.   Also keep in mind that when you make a sculpted door frame, it will more than likely block your entrance unless you make it phantom.

I find in most cases, sculpts render better as Planes however, that can't be done until you find where they went.

If the object has a movement script, it is also highly possible that the door has moved to another spot if the script was not reset when you loaded it into the object.  If you didn't, read the script and it will show you where it is now located.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.