Experienced and Flexible Builder Required for small project.

Tracer Larix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there guys, i'm Tracer :)

I am looking for a talented builder, to construct a 3 story military style building, to be built in a parcel of a Roleplay sim.

Requirements:

Now obviously, the style of the building will need to match the rest of the sim, but textures will be provided, so no real drama there.

The parcel is 4096m, Obviously dont want the entire space filled, but that will be discussed.

Project Outline:

Now what i am picturing, is a 3 story barracks style building, a garage on the ground floor, with a mechanics pit.

second floor, accomodation, a large room, taking most of the floor, basically just full of bunkbeds, for the troops ;)

and on the 3rd floor, just a 2 room office style.

STAIRS LEADING TO THE ROOF

And thats about it, now obviously in my description i mentioned furniture, i would like a builder capable of doing a small amount of furnishing, but it is not essential.

You will have 350 prims to work with, so again, there is no major priority for the furnishing to be done by the builder.

I hope some of you will read this and i really hope some one comes forward to help :)

If you reply to this post, and i dont reply quick enough, Just IM me in world with a quote.

QUOTES ARE ESSENTIAL, I WILL NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL PRICE BEFOREHAND.

The Building & Texturing forum is meant as a place for creators to learn from each other. It's not really a place to look for a builder. If you are looking for someone to work for you, the best place to ask is in the Inworld Employment section of the Commerce Forums (http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inworld-Employment/bd-p/InworldEmployment). You will have much better luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.