iam sooo lonly help me!!!!

MiaMariposa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello

i play sl now some month but iam to shy so i am lonly in second life and dont know so much. i intrest creativ arts and i like to paint. i am here in sl that i can relax from my day but alone its a bit bored. i looking for some 2 or 3 realy good frendly people around my age 28.

u can write me english and german.

so if u like to im just do it  to MiaMariposa

Dealing With Lonliness, A Brief Guide:

Hello, I suggest that find an art group on SL. Groups are a good way to make friends on SL because you all share similar interests so -- to help you get chatting -- talk about your interests in art then they can compare their interests. Things will build from there. Just remember though, this is SL, so have fun, no worries and remember there's no pressure or commitment so just take things slowly. Best of luck to you.

MiaMariposa wrote:

hello

i play sl now some month but iam to shy so i am lonly in second life and dont know so much. i intrest creativ arts and i like to paint. i am here in sl that i can relax from my day but alone its a bit bored. i looking for some 2 or 3 realy good frendly people around my age 28.

u can write me english and german.

so if u like to im just do it  to MiaMariposa

Hi Mia!  Welcome to Second Life, and to the Second Life Forums.  Feel free to friend me in world if you wish.  We have some really great people on the sim I own, and one lady, Nova, is German!  She is our resident genius, and scripter.  Would love to meet you and introduce you to some great people!  Far out!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.