/me still not working in newest update?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey I heard that the /me bug was supposed to be fixed in the newest viewer but it still isn't working. If you are not familiar it is a bug where instead of saying your name when you type /me in chat it just says /me. It only happens in the chat popups but when you click the little arrow on the bottom left you can see your name, it doesn't have the bug when you maximize the chat. I don't know if this is a related issue but it also cuts off the bottom few pixels of letters in the popup chat like the buttoms of y's j's and p's.

Hm, I see... Well that's definitely odd, I'm not sure what it could be then, is it not working at all for you?

Such as, not working in local chat, but working in IMs / Group chat, as an example, or it just doesn't work anywhere you use it? 

I just want to get to narrow down possibilities of what it might or might not be, either way, I'm sure Linden Labs will fix the issue(s) eventually, but as someone else said in the Answers, you'd probably be best off going with a third-party viewer such as Phoenix or Firestorm, as far as I'm aware, they're having no issues with the command.

I get that all the time now, I was just assuming some of the clubs had that feature disabled?  I have not been able to use the /me command to bring up my name Mayalily; it just says /me will be right back, instead of my /brb key saying Mayalily will be right back.  So yes, this is not working, not at the current clubs I'm going too, and on their end it's not working either.  It's always just a /me.... rather than a name? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.