Can not accept partner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Anyone can partner, try a different browser, you don't have to keep the browser, you can uninstall it as soon as you are done using it or you can keep it and use whichever one you feel like using at the moment.

edit: I just read that perhaps you asking them and them accepting the request might work.

lol, I'm reading up on this and it seems that others have had this same problem but I am not seeing any results, here's the suggestions:

they really start at about page 3:   link

summary: ensure you and she have 10$ lindens each, and try contacting support, if you are premium (or she is) use live chat, if not call the toll free number

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Anyone can partner, try a different browser, you don't have to keep the browser, you can uninstall it as soon as you are done using it or you can keep it and use whichever one you feel like using at the moment.

edit: I just read that perhaps you asking them and them accepting the request might work.

lol, I'm reading up on this and it seems that others have had this same problem but I am not seeing any results, here's the suggestions:

they really start at about page 3:   link

summary: ensure you and she have 10$ lindens each, and try contacting support, if you are premium (or she is) use live chat, if not call the toll free number

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.