in sim teleports do not work

Heatherjs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

HI..  when i left click an in- sim teleport to move within the sim, instead of teleporting a " red directional arrow" appears..    doesn anyone know what might be causing this..  teleporting from one sim to another works fine.    help. using latest phoenix viewer..

Thanks

Heather

ps: i have relogged 5 times and doesnt fix the problem. Is definately my problem.   i have a friend who uses the same version of phoenix and it works fine for her.  it is a teleport. to a skybox.   also. not just happening in one sim. doesnt matter which sim i go to, i get the same results.   red arrow instead of a map or teleport

3 answers to this question

A couple things to check.  It may be that you have something attached that is interfering with teleports.  One thing to look at is the LSL Bridge object that Phoenix uses.  We've had posts about corruption of that object causing weird behavior.  Try detaching it and see if that makes a difference.  You will have to disable it in the Phoenix menu first in order to detach it.

Second, Phoenix includes RLV features which basically break normal operation of some things to provide avatar constraints for working with OpenCollar devices.  Perhaps one of those settings has been enabled causing teleports to malfunction.  Afraid I don't use Phoenix so I can't direct you to where those might be located.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.