New terms and conditions window blocks access to Second Life

23 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

isn't that a little bit overdone for a issue that can be solved just by logging into your webaccount?

For one issue, sure, but for all the other terrible things Microsoft did and still does in the world...

On 5/5/2024 at 5:30 AM, Neness Renard said:

It is true that since version Firestorm 6.6.3 (67470), the viewer windows no longer display web content and I really wonder what the technical change was with the old version which worked perfectly.

No that is not true.  You should be using your web browser anyway, and not the internal SL web browser.  The FS help group would direct you to the right FS wiki page to fix that.

On 5/4/2024 at 10:52 AM, Jaylinbridges said:

I have had no problem getting the new TOS text and checking the box  in Windows 7, using Firestorm Release 6.6.17.70368.

Again, if you upgraded to the latest release version for FS (Firestorm Release 6.6.17.70368), the TOS page DOES WORK in Win7,  as will older versions  if they are not blocked by FS.  Some TPV developers really hate FS and will say anything to prevent you from using it.,

I have Win10 as a dual boot, but I prefer an OS that doesn't  treat me like a baby.  Only when Win7 stops sending daily antivirus updates will I use Win10 as my normal OS. I have every program I use running perfectly on Win7 and Win10.  I only switch to Win10 for its updates.  The last time it took 45 mins for Win10 to update, because I missed a month.