process credit problem

I have been trying to get my PayPal to work with sl  for weeks now but I can't buy lindens with it my country doesn't let me put anything in my balance only let me withdraw so I tried to buy some with my credit card and it worked now when I want to do my process credit ill it let me withdraw using my credit card or my verified but has no balance PayPal

1 hour ago, KaratePrincess said:

I have been trying to get my PayPal to work with sl  for weeks now but I can't buy lindens with it my country doesn't let me put anything in my balance only let me withdraw so I tried to buy some with my credit card and it worked now when I want to do my process credit ill it let me withdraw using my credit card or my verified but has no balance PayPal

Unfortunately, LL (well, Tilia, actually) cannot process a credit back to the credit card company for L$ taken out.  Credits to the credit card company can only be for a true 'credit' - i.e. a reversal of a charge.

Thus, payments out of SL must go to PayPal -- though one would hope that with Tilia being bought, some additional payment options will come about.  And in order for PayPal to be able to be used for sending out money, the PayPal account must be "verified", which typically means tying it to a bank account.

For the time being, you can leave the US $ in your Tilia balance and it will be the first payment type used the next time you want to buy L$ or pay for membership.

34 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Unfortunately, LL (well, Tilia, actually) cannot process a credit back to the credit card company for L$ taken out.  Credits to the credit card company can only be for a true 'credit' - i.e. a reversal of a charge.

Thus, payments out of SL must go to PayPal -- though one would hope that with Tilia being bought, some additional payment options will come about.  And in order for PayPal to be able to be used for sending out money, the PayPal account must be "verified", which typically means tying it to a bank account.

For the time being, you can leave the US $ in your Tilia balance and it will be the first payment type used the next time you want to buy L$ or pay for membership.

my Paypal is verified and ll already accepts it as a payment method i just can't buy with it cos my bank won't let me put any balance  the Q is can I withdraw using it even tho it does not have any balance and i cant buy with it 

8 minutes ago, KaratePrincess said:

my Paypal is verified and ll already accepts it as a payment method i just can't buy with it cos my bank won't let me put any balance  the Q is can I withdraw using it even tho it does not have any balance and i cant buy with it 

Ahh - gotcha.  To the best of my knowledge, you can use it for process credit even if you do all L$ buys using a credit card.  If you want to be sure before trying, you can check with Tilia:

Tilia Support
Phone: 855-979-1500
Email: support@tiliapay.freshdesk.com

or maybe even a regular support ticket will give the answer:

Create a Support Ticket:  
  https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

• Like 1