Lara X clothing issue

Kathlen Onyx

6 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

That's what demos are for! If you as a consumer do not take the time to adequately demo a product before buying then you suffer the consequences. That's why I demo everything I buy. I demo it so carefully that I nearly always take the product home and demo it for a long period of time. I do this even for products made by my favorite designers. And if a seller doesn't offer a demo, then I don't bother with the product. Honestly, I think consumers are more than adequately equipped to protect their rights. They just oftentimes don't take advantage of the tools they have to be sure they like a product before buying it.

As for complaining that not all the products labeled as fitting LaraX actually fit the body well, I've had that issue for years even with 5.3 clothing. That's why I probably buy no more than 10% of the products I demo. There's a lot of stuff out there I wouldn't take home even if the merchant just gave me the product.

Have demo'd things that work with rigging broken in the delivered, full priced product. In the case I'm thinking of it was fixed within a few days of contacting about it.

I do demo but people still should not be expected to just suck it up if they notice a flaw after buying the full priced product.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I think you are forgetting that the vast, VAST, majority of creators in SL are hobbyists. They are typically not professionals. To assume otherwise is folly. You are setting yourself up for frustration. But that's your right. It's certainly not why I spend time in SL.

That's fine, they're still selling a product.

I'm not a professional retailer but I do sell things as well, I'm still required to deliver working products and even accept returns from my customers.

• Like 1