help! what hair is this? ♡

Hana Kiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would try VCO for hair. Not 100% sure on that, but it looks similar to some of their styles. For instance, this one, in the first alternate style:

VCO @ KUSTOM9

Not sure about the rest, and makeup is difficult to place as it could also be the skin. You could try some regular makeup stores that sell face blush and glosses, like Fontaine or Boopy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I would try VCO for hair. Not 100% sure on that, but it looks similar to some of their styles. For instance, this one, in the first alternate style:

VCO @ KUSTOM9

Not sure about the rest, and makeup is difficult to place as it could also be the skin. You could try some regular makeup stores that sell face blush and glosses, like Fontaine or Boopy.

thank you so much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hana Kiko said:

would you like to be friends inworld? i’d love to add you!

You can go ahead and add me, but I'm not going to be in-world too often for the next few weeks since my PC died this weekend and I need to replace a part to get it back up and running.😩 The laptop I'm using in the meantime can barely run SL. I'll be available on the forums during that time, though!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

You can go ahead and add me, but I'm not going to be in-world too often for the next few weeks since my PC died this weekend and I need to replace a part to get it back up and running.😩 The laptop I'm using in the meantime can barely run SL. I'll be available on the forums during that time, though!

i’m so sorry about your pc! i adore mine and i’d cry if it died on me. i know what it’s like to run second life on bad hardware and it sucks so bad omg. i hope you can find a new part that’ll get you back up n running ! i’m new to the forums but everyone seems so kind and friendly here ! i’d like to stick around.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Hana Kiko said:

i’m so sorry about your pc! i adore mine and i’d cry if it died on me. i know what it’s like to run second life on bad hardware and it sucks so bad omg. i hope you can find a new part that’ll get you back up n running ! i’m new to the forums but everyone seems so kind and friendly here ! i’d like to stick around.

Ohhhh yes, I used to run SL on some pretty terrible hardware back in the day! I haven't been spending a ton of time in-world lately, though, so it's not too bad. It just feels so weird not being on a desktop! I should be able to fix this up soon-ish, though.

Thank you for the well-wishes! And definitely do stick around - we've got some really nice people on the forums who can help you if you have any more questions about your avatar or shopping in general.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 9:02 PM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Ohhhh yes, I used to run SL on some pretty terrible hardware back in the day! I haven't been spending a ton of time in-world lately, though, so it's not too bad. It just feels so weird not being on a desktop! I should be able to fix this up soon-ish, though.

Thank you for the well-wishes! And definitely do stick around - we've got some really nice people on the forums who can help you if you have any more questions about your avatar or shopping in general.

Hopefully it's just the power supply like mine was and you are just waiting on it to get there..

I hope it's not the video card or something really expensive.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Hopefully it's just the power supply like mine was and you are just waiting on it to get there..

I hope it's not the video card or something really expensive.

PSU is my very first thought, given the symptoms and the product reviews on other sites saying theirs died in a year. 😂 

Just waiting on my work projects to ramp up after a slow weekend. I just paid taxes last week, soooo, gotta rebuild the funds! 

broke-poor.gif

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.