Hiring DJs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pnut Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey,

Im looking for djs for various times for  Dark Heaven sex, a well established club with over 7000 people in our group.  Pay is 100% tips but if you can show you have a good sized following we are willing to work out a salary.. Please contact the DJ manager pnut Juran for more info and to apply!

requirements:

* must be experienced (worked at multiple clubs in sl or rl or a combination)

* must use voice and voice often during set (at least every 15min)

* Must have a good looking apparence and multiple outfits (no freebie outfits please!)

* Must be responsible and show up from work when scheduled  ( we do understand rl happens but we exspect prior notification when you can't make it if all possible!!!!

The fact that you specify your DJs must use voice and voice often during their sets just turns me off big time. I'm not speaking as a DJ, though I'm quite capable of doing that, but as a customer that might like to visit your club.

Sorry to hang this on you because it's a phenomenon across the SL scene, but I fail to understand why every club DJ feels it necessary to interject their voice over the music, no matter how nice it might be.

Anyway sorry, don't want to derail your thread.

...Dres

sorry but that is the requirements if you interested in the job please im me if not then im sorry you feel that way but that is what we require.  I really don't have time to sit here and explain why so please refrain from spamming my post.

I think you might have used the word spamming out of context in this case, but I get your point. You can't be bothered to get into a discussion about the issue I brought up and that's understandable. It was not the purpose of your post and, as I said, I do not want to derail your thread. Hopefully if nothing else, my posting here will bring your thread up in que so that more people might have the chance to see it.

I wish you luck... Dres

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.