Looking for a builder or builders to help with upcoming project

I am planning to rent an island region, it is going to be semi-tropical with sandy beaches. I already have someone who is going to take care of the basic landscaping. The island will be home to a series of film studios. The back story for the build is that it would be a converted military air base, so each studio would be housed in a converted hangar, approx 25m x 40m. The hangars will need to be light and airy enough that I can change the lighting just using environment settings.

What goes in each studio will be determined by the type of movie or series which is going to be filmed there, so it is more like a series of mini-builds as different scenes may appeal to different builders.

There will also be other buildings and features such as air traffic control, personnel accommodation, a bar, a clinic etc. The overall look and feel would have to be of a piece, I am thinking a retro WWII sort of look, with maybe some earlier colonial style buildings that would predate the airbase.

Anyone interested in helping with this please get in touch with me in world. I am in the central European time zone. Thanks!