Which mesh head has the best slider responsiveness?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 95 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am talking about using the sliders to make "imperfections" like larger noses, jowls, or underbites. There is at least one older LeLutka head that allows this (Nova dated version), but I would like to know if there are any others. Some heads don't seem to allow much change via the sliders. I would prefer something EvoX compatible.

• Like 1

I bust out my Catwa (Queen) when I'm doing more than moderate slider shaping (my orc has a pretty fierce underbite, flatter nose, sharp cheekbones, etc.) because I like the fine tuning in the HUD alongside the basic sliders, but I do not own one of the newer Evo X compatible ones, so I can't comment on how those behave. The older HDPros I've tried, though, feel the most responsive to me.

I tend to whip out my Akerukas (Pride, mainly) when I want to work on a plain ole female human. Less responsive than Catwa, but more than Lel.

I haven't played around with too many of the humanoid BeSpoke heads. In their human(ish) line, I have the Android head and Ryker, which has extremely sharp, chiseled features and an older appearance, but they have a few others. The ones I've tried, though, have been very easy to shape in fun ways. Ryker might be my most favorite human head to mess around with, just because it looks so unique right out of the gate and different skins affect it so differently. This is the one I'm using for my witch, since I can go totally bonkers with the nose and jaw.

I avoid female Lel like the plague when I'm doing anything too creative. Oddly, I *can* get crazy(ish) with Lel's male heads, however (with Quinn feeling the most responsive and Ford and Alain feeling pretty fun to shape, as well), so maybe one of the nonbinary heads might play nice with the sliders (maybe). I didn't spend too much time with River or Zo, but I'd assume they'd be a bit more flexible to allow for a variety of looks.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

I am talking about using the sliders to make "imperfections" like larger noses, jowls, or underbites. There is at least one older LeLutka head that allows this (Nova dated version), but I would like to know if there are any others. Some heads don't seem to allow much change via the sliders. I would prefer something EvoX compatible.

Lel's Kaya is pretty responsive to sliders IMO. Of their older heads, definitely Simone, but I don't think it was ever updated to evox, not sure on that. And to add, the Avalon is a pretty head too but I was disappointed after getting it because it seems limited in the looks you can get with it, and a plethora of skin designers use this head specifically in their ads still.

Edited by Modulated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 95 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.