Firestorm Favorites issue

Katie Aurelia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So, a few weeks ago I added a few new Favorites to, well, my Favorites folder. The first time I tried one of the new Favorites, it didn't work, logged me in at the last place I had logged off from. I assumed it was a region restart thing. However, the next time I logged in, I was missing 3 of 5 my Favorites and now the two that did stay never work either. Whenever I use them, I get logged in wherever I logged out from and this is what it tells me each time:

164edd98d832abd52a3fbc5586b8b4ed.png

So, today I decided to finally try to fix it. Deleted my Login Account info, closed Firestorm, restarted it, entered my info, still shows the 2 broken(?) Favorites while not showing the full list of them

Logged in and moved all my Favorites to a different folder so my Favorites folder is empty. Then fully cleared cache (following instructions here https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_cache_clear ), still saw the 2 broken Favorites listed as login options. I deleted my saved login info Again, restarted again, those 2 still show. Logged in again and logged out thinking a fresh login after all that may help? Nope

Is my Favorites folder just forever corrupted now? The LM links in question all work without issue inworld too, for the record. Also latest version of Firestorm (6.6.17.70368)

1 answer to this question

Have you specifically cleared Inventory cache.  Favorites are an inventory item (LM) and sometimes when your inventory doesn't load properly, that folder can get wonky.   Try clearing inventory cache then relog into a quiet region and let your inventory repopulate.   

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.