HIRING DJS/HOSTS FOR BEACH CLUB

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 84 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We at The White Raven Paradise and Beach Club are looking to hire experienced DJs. We are also hiring hosts with no experience needed but if you are experienced it is preferred. Our pay is subject to discussion upon interview. If you love partying and love people, our beach club is for you. Please apply via the link below and one of our managers or owners will respond within the day. 

[https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f0MHfBHwJ81GNp02TKcr7rv6VE05-gpMhPSxxnIR3RU/viewform?usp=sf_link Application]

On 2/9/2024 at 9:21 PM, DevilsRequiem said:

Your form second question Avatar Age* is looking for an email not #

This was a possible oversight by my club manager however it will be fixed but if you're interested in applying you can add your age.

On 2/9/2024 at 9:21 PM, DevilsRequiem said:

Your form second question Avatar Age* is looking for an email not #

I also just checked it and it does not ask for an email. it asks for an age and has a blank spot for you to enter that. 

15 hours ago, NetraSandhu said:

I also just checked it and it does not ask for an email. it asks for an age and has a blank spot for you to enter that. 

But when you hit submit, it tells.you, in that avatar age section, that a valid.email is required...

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2024 at 8:38 AM, Rowan Amore said:

But when you hit submit, it tells.you, in that avatar age section, that a valid.email is required...

I am not sure why it is doing that. I am glad you explained that better because I didn't see what he meant but now that you've explained it I will see why it is doing that. 

On 2/12/2024 at 8:38 AM, Rowan Amore said:

I can only suggest just messaging me if you would like to interview until this problem is fixed. I appreciate everyone's understanding and patience.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 84 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.