Is there a way I can locate my old avatar information I have forgotten the name I used

Cynadi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Doubtful, unless you have an old e-mail that was sent as an offline IM...

ETA: You might also find a folder with your old user name located in the directory located at C:\Users\YOURWINDOWSLOGINNAME\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife, if you're using the same PC that you used to use that account on and haven't deleted those files.

ETA II: See https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User_settings for locations of those files for operating systems other than Windows 7.

Try to think of the names of any Residents you may have met, who might possibly remember your old avatar by physical description, location or item/object transfer. It's a long shot and a tricky question to try and ask.

Hi, we meet 1 year ago at..., what was my name? lol

Forgot to ask, was the Account Premium? If yes, and your current Account is Premium with the same billing Info, try contacting Support.

If you can remember your email that you used for that account you could go back into your old emails and locate an email sent by Second Life. You can find your name in old abuse report emails, welcome to second life emails, offline IM emails, etc.

You could also try going down the alphabet in your head and coming up with letters that could be familiar. Or you could try thinking of what you were thinking when you were going to create your account. For instance, when I was going to create my alt's name, I thought Olivia, then I thought Oma, Oliver, Olga, then finally I thought of Olive because it was  the name of the little girl in Little Miss Sunshine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.