Shops or LaraX body?

AuraOkumuki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! I have been here for 2 years now, though I have always been the kind of from-time-to-time user, because I have always found kinda too hard to make the customization of the avatar, sandboxing and all those stuff.

Now I kinda decided to make some more mental effort, and actually I'm really enjoyin SL a lot more after understanding some mechanics (became a premium plus user 2 weeks ago).  Had TONS of troubles with shoes but now it look like I have found some shops that actually have shoes fitting both my previous body and this new one (of course I have Lara shoe base)

I have a LaraX body type, but I found out that some Lara body clothes really do not fit (for example, jeans always have "holes" on my booty cheeks lol).

Do you have any shops to suggest that actually have clothes fitting lara X body type?? I'd be super grateful if you gave me some names. Thanks 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AuraOkumuki said:

Hi there! I have been here for 2 years now, though I have always been the kind of from-time-to-time user, because I have always found kinda too hard to make the customization of the avatar, sandboxing and all those stuff.

Now I kinda decided to make some more mental effort, and actually I'm really enjoyin SL a lot more after understanding some mechanics (became a premium plus user 2 weeks ago).  Had TONS of troubles with shoes but now it look like I have found some shops that actually have shoes fitting both my previous body and this new one (of course I have Lara shoe base)

I have a LaraX body type, but I found out that some Lara body clothes really do not fit (for example, jeans always have "holes" on my booty cheeks lol).

Do you have any shops to suggest that actually have clothes fitting lara X body type?? I'd be super grateful if you gave me some names. Thanks 

The LaraX body comes with the previous version of the body, Lara V5.3, which can be obtained by using the Extra Unpacker Hud in the folder of the LaraX body. By that way, you can still use clothes for the Lara v5.3 body

Furthermore, there is a topic in this section, where people are informing were you can find stores that have LaraX gear: 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

The LaraX body comes with the previous version of the body, Lara V5.3, which can be obtained by using the Extra Unpacker Hud in the folder of the LaraX body. By that way, you can still use clothes for the Lara v5.3 body

Furthermore, there is a topic in this section, where people are informing were you can find stores that have LaraX gear: 

Great, thanks 😃 I will check it out

• Like 2

Brands have been employing different tactics as far as the LaraX process. Most popular brands are including it moving forward on new releases. Brands that depend on third-party mesh are lagging behind due to limited availability.  A few brands, like Versois et Mailloux, are making a big push to adapt previous releases  (in fact, their weekend sale items for the last month have mostly included LaraX). Last weekend, Fashionably Dead had on sale some previously released items  that had been updated to LaraX

We're to the point now that most releases at top-tier events (Uber, C88, Access, Anthem, Famished, etc.) are including LaraX. Most, but not all.

Edited by Trinity Blakewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.