Prpblemas para asociar paypal en mi cuenta

PAMPITA Kraai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hola, quería saber porque después de añadir mi cuenta bancaria en PayPal  ,y asociarla a mi cuenta en lindel lab me sale este cartel ,les agradezco si pueden brindarme información, llame a mi banco y esta todo bien, en PayPal también ,no se si alguien le paso, saluditos  y feliz navidad para todos

foto 25.png

10 minutes ago, PAMPITA Kraai said:

hola, quería saber porque después de añadir mi cuenta bancaria en PayPal  ,y asociarla a mi cuenta en lindel lab me sale este cartel ,les agradezco si pueden brindarme información, llame a mi banco y esta todo bien, en PayPal también ,no se si alguien le paso, saluditos  y feliz navidad para todos

foto 25.png

Translation:
hello, I wanted to know why after adding my bank account in PayPal, and associate it to my account in lindel lab I get this sign, thank you if you can give me information, call my bank and everything is fine, in PayPal also, I do not know if anyone happened, greetings and merry christmas to all

Después de agregar la cuenta bancaria, debe seguir algunos pasos para que se "verifique". No recuerdo los detalles, pero debería haber alguna opción en la página de Paypal para "verificar" la cuenta.  Luego, cierre sesión en su Panel de SL y vuelva a iniciar sesión para verificar Paypal nuevamente.

After adding the bank account, you have to go through a few steps to have it be "verified".  I do not remember the specifics, but there should be some option on the Paypal page to "verify" the account.  Then log out of your SL Dashboard and log back in again, so that it checks Paypal fresh.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.