Fantasy/Roleplay Clothes and Accessories

FelicityPage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to find a ton of quality designers for male and female roleplay/clothing/costumes/accessories on the MP. Now, I can't find many at all on the MP. I even checked the Fantasy Faire vendors from earlier this year, I only recognize a few names. I am referring to designers like Cureless (found them on the MP), Arwen's Creations (found them too), and other high quality designers around 2015-2019 when they were at the top of their game. Can anyone shoot some names out, I can't seem to remember the shops. Thanks!!

35 minutes ago, FelicityPage said:

I used to find a ton of quality designers for male and female roleplay/clothing/costumes/accessories on the MP. Now, I can't find many at all on the MP. I even checked the Fantasy Faire vendors from earlier this year, I only recognize a few names. I am referring to designers like Cureless (found them on the MP), Arwen's Creations (found them too), and other high quality designers around 2015-2019 when they were at the top of their game. Can anyone shoot some names out, I can't seem to remember the shops. Thanks!!

Check out some of the designers who participate in the We Love Roleplay event.

https://weloveroleplay.weebly.com/november-2023.html

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.