lookin for this exact type latex effect

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm lookin for this exact type latex effect...  Please let me know if you are familiar with this material effect which is materials enabled translucent latex.  

this is what individual said about the skin shine before she tp'ed out...  'on my body is a full body dark tattoo with translucent catsuit over it. the color of the catsuit is a bit lighter than the tattoo and that combination gives this high shine effect.' 

So what I'm really needing...  is the translucent catsuit that is materials enabled.

2023-12-06 17_06_13-Drafts (1,335) - stacylinn88@gmail.com - Gmail.png

Edited by Sandra8675

Assuming maitreya, wear any clothing layer and increase the shininess via your body's HUD. Alternatively, you can increase the shinyness of your skin directly. look for an advanced/materials button on the skin and/or layers page of the hud and play around with them.

3 hours ago, Marvin Benelli said:

For which body, Matreya?

Did you think PBR materials? That could be a nice improvement on the shiny effect. I will give it a try when you provide more details

Job done for Maitreya, see: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BodySuit-Glass-No-Heels-MP/25505203

Edited by Marvin Benelli
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.