[Solved] Firestorm website repeating "Verify you are human"

KT Kingsley

Trying to download the latest Firestorm I'm finding access to the Firestorm website is blocked by this:

www.firestormviewer.org
Checking if the site connection is secure

Verify you are human

www.firestormviewer.org needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.

Checking the verify checkbox appears to reload this same page.

Any suggestions as to what's happening here?

Edited by KT Kingsley

This is Cloudflare's fault again (this thing is a total nuisance)... However it only repeats the check once for me, then allows redirection to the website.

Usual suspect for failures with Cloudflare are:

• Disabled Javascript in you browser.
  • Disabled Cookies in you browser.
  • Unknown ”User agent” sent/advertized by your browser to the site. This sadly also badly impacts many ”confidential” (rarely used) forks of common browsers.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Henri Beauchamp said:

This is Cloudflare's fault again (this thing is a total nuisance)... However it only repeats the check once for me, then allows redirection to the website.

Usual suspect for failures with Cloudflare are:

• Disabled Javascript in you browser.
  • Disabled Cookies in you browser.
  • Unknown ”User agent” sent/advertized by your browser to the site. This sadly also badly impacts many ”confidential” (rarely used) forks of common browsers.

Thanks. Not either of the first two, but Edge worked fine where Chrome failed.

• KT Kingsley changed the title to [Solved] Firestorm website repeating "Verify you are human"
  • 4 months later...

I was working on my computer and found cloudflare blocked me on the firestormviewer.org, saying I been blocked by certain words, not first time I tried to get in. Other thing I have different computer and all should work, my main one works find but my second one didn't, third forth fifth I am not sure, or giving up the firestormviewer all together. I am using edge on all the computers.