Cant upload to marketplace.

aIexademie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i did research before i made this a topic. I cannot upload my tattoos too the marketplace. When i try to upload it to marketplace listing and all it still doesnt allow me to do it. 

And then it says i do not have a store, but i literally have a merchant. Someone please help me and respond as soon as possible.

image.png?ex=6577fe56&is=65658956&hm=53a

image.png?ex=6577fea6&is=656589a6&hm=2f5

Did you restart your viewer between creating the store and trying to create a listing? Your store looks new and empty, which is why I'm asking. If not, it'd be useful to see what's in the folder you're trying to list. If it contains something you can't sell, that might block it.

1 hour ago, aIexademie said:

And ive tried today and it still does not allow me to upload.

Things I'd try before asking support about it:

First: Restart your computer and reopen the viewer. If your viewer isn't the latest version, update it.

Second: Go to the marketplace website and customise the store. Doesn't need to be permanent stuff. Just throw something into the profile picture and some words, to make sure you can edit the store. Then restart your viewer again.

Third: Create a cube and pick it up. Try moving that to the marketplace folder.

Support will not support you while you are on firestorm.

Try going to Avatar > Marketplace Listings and drag and drop the folder into the area that says drop folders here, then click the Unassociated tab and click create listing, i never make a listing the way you are. (Once SL says you have a store.)

Also firestorm just made a new version of the viewer today.

Edited by JUSTUS Palianta
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.