Yet another looking for friends post!

Chery Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone! I'm gonna be one of those people and post here. I am looking for friendships with other women.

I notice people post here but most are looking for connections based on who we are and what we like and that's what I'm doing. I can appreciate other types as long as they are friendly but not sure I'd ever be besties with them. I'm not looking for a lover.

So for me I'm a love pink girl,  immersionist when in second life. I like to shop, go boating, look around sl, and go dancing. I like mostly fun upbeat music but can tolerate some other types. I have roller skates and a hula hoop! I try to have a happy attitude in second life most of the time for my own sake but can talk about deeper things too. I just don't like to focus on negative stuff for too long. I would love to learn to roleplay but could never be a para. I don't think I have the capacity to wait that long for a reply.

I do have a problem with some types so might as well put it out there. If you self identify as *itch I find you usually are one. Not good with manipulative or rude types that say it's just being blunt. Jaded types can be kind of funny with the sarcasm to an extent as long as they can laugh at themselves too.. and aren't all serious, bored jaded. Yucko!

I prefer not to voice unless boating or gaming, being an introvert in real life I find it wears me out quicker to be on voice.. and the louder the background the worse it is. Loud noises make me jump and can just be cringy. Now and then voicing is fine depending on the situation but if you have to voice as your preferred norm we wouldn't mesh. Would be nice if you could voice now and then, not gonna lie about that but it's really not necessary.

I do have a longtime boyfriend in sl so you have to put up with him sometimes too! He drives the boat usually! If you are in a couple that can work, but I'm open to single friends. I don't mind helping newbies too as long as you aren't looking for linden. I know where a lot of the good gifts are and don't mind if you're broke or budgeted.

Read my profile for more. I have the same inworld name you can contact me there if you want!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.