Lost Tilia Password

Theosophilus Barnstormer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When trying to process a credit to my Paypal account, I am prompted for a password. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the password I used when setting up the Tilia account. I've tried contacting Tilia support, however, they indicated I needed to contact Second Life support. I'm not a premium member at the moment, so how do I recover the password I use for Tilia credit processing?

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Theosophilus Barnstormer said:

When trying to process a credit to my Paypal account, I am prompted for a password. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the password I used when setting up the Tilia account. I've tried contacting Tilia support, however, they indicated I needed to contact Second Life support. I'm not a premium member at the moment, so how do I recover the password I use for Tilia credit processing?

Any passwords for Tilia activities is the same as the SL password for that account.  So, if you can log in to your SL account page, you should be able to do all Tilia activities. Unless, possibly you are actually being prompted for your PayPal password.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.