Armanth Lathrop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently saw some art using SL (on the marketplace) that had a person sitting in a chair, with someone else standing with one foot on the middle of the chair seat. I looked through the marketplace to find an animation or pose for standing with the foot up on the chair or foot up in general, but cannot seem to find something specific as a few different keywords got me nothing. Could this be something that is built into a chair and not a avatar animation or pose? If either is true can someone point me to the marketplace or in-world store for something like this please?

Edited by Armanth Lathrop
Clarifying what post/animation I was looking for.

When you are looking for animations and wanting something that is specific in an animation.. you want to look in animation.. then in that list of categories, you want to scroll down to posing animations..

The one you are looking for though might be in more of the Erotic or even BDSM poses.. Those have a lot of couples chair poses like that..

Also , they could have that type of animation in the chair, but I have seen static poses like the kind you are describing.. It would be hard to point to a specific store for me though since I just usually scroll through the main MP window where it shows all the stores..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.