Bellisseria Rezz Zones

Dain Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

This is Dain Voxel speaking.

Between my beloved and I, we own both Ranch and standard Bellisseria homes. The Ranch regions are fantastic; each of them has its own rezz zones.

Our Bellisseria home is located in a wonderful spot, with a railway and river nearby within spittig distance, her spit as she is the better spitter between us (quite impressive), we've noticed there are no rezz zones in this area. It would be fantastic if we could have one in each region, just like the Ranch regions do.

Thank you,

Dain Voxel

Edited by Dain Voxel
  • Like 3

oi oi !!!!....YUS...rez zones please LL ... we have a riverway and no place to rez a boat !!!!    NOT COOL !     A suggestion if I may, DEFO a rez zone in Darnleigh by the pretty house right by the river...  :))  oh !! golf car in driveway ;)) lol   but on a serious note..yes..WE NEED REZ ZONES GUYS 

• Like 1

The LI available on each region has a finite limit, and depending on how much of that LI is used on landscaping by the moles, there just might not be enough left over to add a rez zone. LL have to reserve a certain amount of LI to allow for people using up all their prims on each parcel, using the biggest-LI home etc.

Some themes have less landscaping that others, and this often determines how many rez zones you can find.  With the exception of the original release of Trads and houseboats, most other themes have plenty of rez zones, in many cases there's one every two regions or so.

Also, most of the regions are cloned, which, from my understanding, means they can't just stick one new rez zone in randomly, the template for that region would need to be changed so that every single clone of it would then match.

Make sure you have parcel borders showing in your mini-map - it helps to find them ;)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.