Furry friends, where are you!? (23/F)

PearlBouquet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not my first Second Life rodeo but trashed the old account, now I'm looking to start afresh! I'm a furry rat girl looking for the vibrant furry spaces where I can meet friends, hang out, and have fun. I'm PearlBouquet inworld, so please message me if interested or if you can show me some great hangouts ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 10:46 PM, PearlBouquet said:

Not my first Second Life rodeo but trashed the old account, now I'm looking to start afresh! I'm a furry rat girl looking for the vibrant furry spaces where I can meet friends, hang out, and have fun. I'm PearlBouquet inworld, so please message me if interested or if you can show me some great hangouts ❤️ 

Nice to see an uncommon fursona about! I personally don't find the ark that great but it's active. Yiff and GYC are usually active during sets. Knotty Beach is full of people but it's all idlers. If you want vibrant as in hyper and full of goofy ***** you're probably best off trying the Chonk Box, it's a furry sandbox that can either be idler corpseland or it can be full of random weird *****. Nebula is good too but is quieter. There's also Anarcho Rodentia but I don't go to a lot of events, it is alive though.

I hang in a lot of non-furry spaces and really don't find them so bad tbh. If you're open to those I could probably recommend a few groups and places.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.