Looking for a 48x48 land to purchase

Jesiris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

buy a bigger flat grass parcel of 4096m ... they go for 0.5/m nowadays...!!
.. pay the bigger tier for 1 month and meanwhile abandon the useless meters and stay with theΒ  2304 :) as desired!!!

Im sure you know already the mainland forum category for sale! that it was recommended to you.
But yes! It is the link they said above...
You will never find anything of 2304 for sale there!

If you wish to pay a bit more to get 3x protected roadside.. of 2512m then pls check out Arpeggio.

Β 

Wishes for you to get exactly the land you looking for! :)
Greetings,

beethros Karas

Β 

Glad you got the land you were looking for.

I have to disagree with Beethros' suggestion of buying a 4096Β  and taking the tier bump for a month.

Instead, find a 4096 you are interested in, then ask the seller to cut you off the size you want, and have him sell it to you for the asking price of the 4096. You get the land you want, he gets his asking price, you are both satisfied, andΒ  then he can either abandon the rest or list it cheap for someone else to buy.

😁

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, beethros Karas said:

Yay!

My name goes on top again!!!
Thank you!

P.S. -->

image.jpeg.117aa9740a1481b1736f5483619fc0a3.jpeg
Go ahead and disagree.....MORE :P

My turn,

Β I just bought a 64 sq m parcel on Zindra for the amazing price of $235 L. I have 74 sq m left of tier and I just imed the person selling a 112 sq m on the same sim for $500 L asking him to cut me off a 64 sq m piece and sell it to me for the same $500 L selling price.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

πŸ˜‚

Β 

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added words for clarity

2 hours ago, beethros Karas said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlPWn0SlDmcBJZdg-F0GwnftigDRrKptQtvmeX9bwwSk8RJiN7yUWfuU89vciZGeYZmjY&usqp=CAU

Β 

P.S.

Just open a NEW topic and stop harrasing this one.

Β 

excuse me, i was offering another option for someone looking for a β€œnon standard” size parcel, so my post was in keeping with the original question.Β 

If you wish to see your name as current poster, i suggest YOU start a new topic, i promise not to reply

sure!
( I Will not argue as about why/how your answer wasnt going to satisfy the OP or if it was what the OP asked)
Its a closed topic.

TC and have fun!

P.S. I will NOT reply anymore, whatever you will say,Β  because this will be considering spamming.
Please note: Everytime we reply here, the OP gets an email.
So...

Edited by beethros Karas

When I was logged in yesterday, just for interest I searched land for sale in the inworld search function. I selected land size greater than 2304, about 6 parcels of that size showed up.

Anyone searching for a "non standard size" parcel should check there first.

I'm not sure what the search function is like in the official LL viewer, but if you're using that, your first step should be to download and log in using the the firestorm viewer (phoenix layout), then go from there

Beethos, just because you declare the topic closed doesn't make it closed.

p.s. I've started many threads, and I've never gotten an e-mail about a reply

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
changed your to you're

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.