group land

Littlemouse Topaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I currently own mainland and have deeded it to my group. I would like to revert ownership back to myself.  Can someone give me tips on how to do that?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Mousey

i have tried to sell the land back to myself but i am getting a message saying that my monthly tier will increase to $103 a month. I think I might need to undonate the land from the group. I am not sure how to do this either.

Edited by Littlemouse Topaz

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Littlemouse Topaz said:

I currently own mainland and have deeded it to my group. I would like to revert ownership back to myself.  Can someone give me tips on how to do that?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Mousey

i have tried to sell the land back to myself but i am getting a message saying that my monthly tier will increase to $103 a month. I think I might need to undonate the land from the group. I am not sure how to do this either.

remove your tier contribution from the group.  This will return your tier to your personal account. Set the group land to Sell to you personally for L$0 (be really careful to ensure that you sell the land to yourself only)

when you buy the land you will have sufficient tier to cover the purchase (Assuming that your group has not used the 10% land bonus)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.